Anne Bürger. Commercials, documentaries and screenwriting. Our lady director from Berlin has big time documentary style expertise. Ideal for commercials as well as for branded content and longer formats. Her interest for people brings their stories to life. With her profound experience she knows exactly how to catch people to speak and act freely in front of the rolling camera which characterizes her films by a very natural and sensitive authenticity.
With her background in cinematography, Anne sometimes still grabs the camera herself. Recently, she also started to deep dive into the universe of screenwriting for fiction.
Special Mention of the Jury International Short Film Festival Venice 2002
Winner Best movie / Fuji-Price Filmfest Pathos Theater München 2002
Winner Bild-Kunst Förderpreis Bild-Kunst Experimentalfilm Biennale Köln 2004
- Street Art – The Ephemeral Rebellion
Nominated Best Cinematography Award for Street Art Frauenfilmfestival Dortmund 2011
- It’s Not About Fame
Nominated Best Cinematography Award by Frauenfilmfestival Dortmund 2014
- Website Anne Buerger
- Latest work as screenwriter
- Currently: developing a 6part fictional series about child poverty (pitched at CREATIVE EUROPE SERIES LAB Hamburg 2021)
- 2022 Co-author of “Bushido – Reset”, 6part series for RTL+ (release Oct. 2022)
- 2021/22 Co-author of “Greenpeace Inside” 6part series for SKY (release in 2023)2020/21 Screenplay for a documentary feature about a female rapper for Netflix